Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Little Sister, don't you do what your big sister does..."



Well, it's been about a year-and-a-half since I've posted! It's not for lack of creating and doing artwork though. It's more like I'm a full time mom to an active toddler (spawn of Colin Fix, I mean, c'mon!), and I've been working part time for 2K games as well. Not to mention we're expecting a baby girl next month, so things have been a bit hectic to do much uploading of images.

But here's a design I did of Little Sister for 2K Games' Bioshock 2. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more stuff soon.

14 comments:

Berni said...

Wow, I'm a fan of Bioshock so I just came here to compliment you on the amazing work you did. Loved it.

And good luck with the new baby. \o/

dave yee said...

Great stuff Anne! Cute and creepy at the same time.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome, great work!

Colin Fix said...

P.I.M.P.

Anonymous said...

So dope!!!!!

-dos

Mike Brogan said...

Really cool Anne! I loved the first bioshock game and it's awesome that I know someone who is working on the franchise!

those little girls always creep me out in the game, btw.

Phil said...

Sensitive AND a little bit creepy too..what a mix!

Can't wait to see the other stuff, Anne!

andrewQuintiliani said...

Such a dainty little daemonette...
Really great work, found your site through Colin's.

Unknown said...

WICKED!!

joanie bear said...

great little girl annie, like your sculpy dolls of yesteryear..mom

Unknown said...

I like your retake of the little sisters! I've been playing bioshock 1 again and found them to seem very plastic in comparison to this version which is more appealing and eerie at the same time...She makes me think of an undead Alice in Wonderland. Awesome work to you and your husband. I wish I could be part of a production like that! Congrats and great work I look forward to the game and an art of book.

High Power Rocketry said...

Good to have you back.

Dani Alarcón said...

Really NICE work!! I love it!

Eric said...

Ms. Fix,
Great work! I love your design for the LS, more than the screenshots I've seen of BS2. The modelers got, IMO, the proportions of the head and face wrong and the heads look too adult. It'd be great if they tweeked them to agree more w/your design.
And, THANKS! \o/